What Is “Tuhod” In English? (Answers)
TUHOD IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “tuhod” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Tuhod”?
“Tuhod” is a Tagalog term that refers to the joint between the person’s thigh and crus.
What is “Tuhod” in English?
“Tuhod” can be directly translated as “knee”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Naramdaman ni Ella ang panginginig ng kanyang mga tuhod.
- Itinaas ni Bob ang kanyang kaliwang tuhod sa upuan.
- Sumakit ang kanang tuhod ni Danica nang mahulog siya sa kanyang bisikleta.
- May sugat si Ben sa kanyang kaliwang tuhod.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Ella felt her knees tremble.
- Bob puts his left foot up on the table.
- Danica hurts her right foot when she fell off her bicycle.
- Ben has a wound on his left knee.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.