What Is “Pamasahe” In English? (Answers)
PAMASAHE IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “pamasahe” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Pamasahe”?
“Pamasahe” is a Tagalog term that refers to the money that a passenger on public transportation has to pay.
What is “Pamasahe” in English?
“Pamasahe” can be directly translated as “fare”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Sinabi ni Mark kay Leah na tataas ang pamasahe sa taxi sa susunod na linggo.
- Doble ang binayaran ni Danica sa karaniwang pamasahe sa dyip.
- Sa tingin ni Angelo ay tumaas ang pamasahe dahil sa pagtaas ng presyo ng langis.
- Sinabi ni Bea kay Bob na mahal ang pamasahe sa lungsod.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Mark told Leah that taxi fares will go up next week.
- Danica paid double the usual fare in the jeepney.
- Angelo thinks fares have increased because of the increase in oil prices.
- Bea told Bob that fares in the city are expensive.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.