What Is “Far” In Tagalog? (Answers)
FAR IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “far” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Far”?
“Far” is an English term that refers to something that is at, to, or by a great distance. This word is also used to indicate the extent to which something is distant from another.
What is “Far” in Tagalog?
“Far” can be directly translated as “malayo”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Ana told George that she had a farm not too far from her house.
- Ben and Bob live in a small town that is far from the city.
- Carla lives in an apartment not far from school.
- Marco told Leah that the place where he lives is far from the hospital.
- Danica wanted to get as far away from Peter as she could.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Sinabi ni Ana kay George na mayroon siyang bukid na hindi masyadong malayo sa kanyang bahay.
- Nakatira sina Ben at Bob sa isang maliit na bayan na malayo sa lungsod.
- Nakatira si Carla sa isang gusali na hindi malayo sa paaralan.
- Sinabi ni Marco kay Leah na malayo sa ospital ang tinitirhan niya.
- Nais ni Danica na makalayo kay Peter hangga’t kaya niya.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.