What Is “Himala” In English? (Answers)
HIMALA IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “himala” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Himala”?
“Himala” is a Tagalog term that refers to an event that is contrary to the established laws of nature and that is also attributed to a supernatural cause.
What is “Himala” in English?
“Himala” can be directly translated as “miracle”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Sinabi ni Ben kay Bea na nangyayari araw-araw ang mga himala.
- Ang paggaling ni Danica ay isang himala.
- Nailigtas ang buhay ni Mark sa pamamagitan ng isang himala.
- Hindi naniniwala sa mga himala sina Betty at Bob.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Ben told Bea that miracles do happen every day.
- Danica‘s recovery is a miracle.
- Mark’s life was saved by a miracle.
- Betty and Bob didn’t believe in miracles.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.