What Is “Lunas” In English? (Answers)
LUNAS IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “lunas” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Lunas”?
“Lunas” is a Tagalog term that refers to something that can make the person well again after an illness or injury.
What is “Lunas” in English?
“Lunas” can be directly translated as “cure”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Sinabi ni Leah kay Marco na walang lunas sa katangahan.
- Iniisip ni Angelo na malulunasan ang cancer kung matutuklasan sa tamang panahon.
- Sinasaliksik nina Bea at Bob ang lahat ng posibleng lunas para sa cancer.
- Sinabi ni George kay Danica na ang gamot na ito ay magsisilbing lunas sa kanyang karamdaman.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Leah told Marco that there’s no cure for stupidity.
- Angelo thinks cancer can be cured if discovered in time.
- Bea and Bob explored all possible cures for cancer.
- George told Danica that this medicine will serve as a cure for her illness.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.