What Is “Moon” In Tagalog? (Answers)
MOON IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “moon” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Moon”?
“Moon” is an English term that refers to the natural satellite of the earth and is visible (at night) by reflected light from the sun.
What is “Moon” in Tagalog?
“Moon” can be directly translated as “buwan“. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Carla stood on the surface of the moon.
- Mark tried to imagine about living on the moon.
- Angela‘s ambition is to go to the moon by herself.
- Ben and Bob saw the moon above the tree.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Nakatayo si Carla sa ibabaw ng buwan.
- Sinubukan ni Mark na isipin ang tungkol sa pamumuhay sa buwan.
- Ang ambisyon ni Angela ay pumunta sa buwan nang mag-isa.
- Nakita nina Ben at Bob ang buwan sa itaas ng puno.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.