What Is “Book” In Tagalog? (Answers)
BOOK IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “book” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Book”?
“Book” is an English term that refers to a number of pieces of paper which are fastened together and fixed inside a cover of stronger paper or cardboard.
What is “Book” in Tagalog?
“Book” can be directly translated as “libro“ or “aklat“. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Marco thinks this book is even more interesting than the other one.
- Angela told Bob that this is the most difficult book she has ever read.
- Robert picked out an interesting book for Betty to read.
- Carla likes to stay home and read books every week.
- George told Leah to read as many books as she can.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Sa tingin ni Marco, mas kawili-wili ang aklat na ito kaysa sa isa pa.
- Sinabi ni Angela kay Bob na ito ang pinakamahirap na libro na nabasa niya.
- Pumili si Robert ng isang kawili-wiling aklat para basahin ni Betty.
- Gusto ni Carla na manatili sa bahay at magbasa ng mga libro lingo-linggo.
- Sinabihan ni George si Leah na magbasa ng maraming aklat hangga’t kaya niya.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.