What Is “Balde” In English? (Answers)
BALDE IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “balde” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Balde”?
“Balde” is a Tagalog term that refers to a round metal or plastic container with a handle attached to its sides and is often used for holding and carrying liquids or other materials.
What is “Balde” in English?
“Balde” can be directly translated as “bucket”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Pinuno ni Carl ang balde ng malamig na tubig.
- Sinabi ni Angelo kay Danica na may butas sa ilalim ng balde.
- May dalang balde ng buhangin si Lea.
- Sinabihan ni Marco si Sarah na punuin ng tubig ang balde na ito.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Carl filled the bucket with cold water.
- Angelo told Danica that there’s a hole at the bottom of the bucket.
- Leah was carrying a bucket of sand.
- Marco told Sarah to fill this bucket with water.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.