What Is “Aso” In English? (Answers)
ASO IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “aso” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Aso”?
“Aso” is a Tagalog term that refers to a four-legged animal that is often kept by people as a pet or to guard or hunt.
What is “Aso” in English?
“Aso” can be directly translated as “dog”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Gusto ni George na alagaan ang kanyang aso.
- Sinabi ni Leah kay Marco na alagaan niya ang kanyang aso habang wala siya.
- Hindi gusto ni Ben ang paraan ng pagtrato ni Betty sa kanyang aso.
- Si Angelo at ang kanyang aso ay natutulog sa iisang kwarto.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- George wants to take care of his dog.
- Leah told Marco to take care of her dog while she’s away.
- Ben doesn’t like the way Betty treats her dog.
- Angelo and his dog sleep in the same room.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.