What Is “Place” In Tagalog? (Answers)
PLACE IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “place” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Place”?
“Place” is an English term that refers to any point, building, area, town, or country. It also refers to a portion of space available or designated for or being used by someone.
What is “Place” in Tagalog?
“Place” can be directly translated as “lugar“. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Bob and Betty have been looking for a better place.
- Danica couldn’t find a good place to hide her bag.
- Carlo doesn’t want to go to such a dangerous place.
- Bea told Ben that she found a place to buy fruits.
- Angelo thinks this place is worth visiting at least once.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Naghahanap ng mas magandang lugar sina Bob at Betty.
- Hindi makahanap ng magandang lugar si Danica para itago ang kanyang bag.
- Ayaw pumunta ni Carlo sa ganitong delikadong lugar.
- Sinabi ni Bea kay Ben na nakahanap siya ng lugar para bumili ng mga prutas.
- Sa tingin ni Angelo ay karapat-dapat bisitahin ang lugar na ito kahit isang beses.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.