LET EXAM RESULT OCTOBER 2022 — (UPDATED DECEMBER 16, 2022) This is the Y-Z list of passers for the elementary level as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Licensure Exam for Teachers on October 2, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Antique, Bacolod, Baguio, Bohol, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan, Catarman, Cebu, Davao, Digos, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kidapawan, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Mati, Masbate, Occidental MIndoro, Oriental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Pangasinan, Romblon, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tagum, Tuguegarao, Virac, Zamboanga, and Thailand.
PRC Board of Professional Teachers Chairman Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz I. Lucido, and members Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- List of Passers for Elementary Level
A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z
- Top 10 Passers (Elementary Level)
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools
- MAIN PAGE
Here is the list of passers:
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Also, specialized subjects were covered in the licensure examinations for the field of specialization in English, Biological Sciences, Filipino, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Values Education, MAPEH, Social Studies and Social Sciences, Agriculture and Fishery Arts, and Technology and Livelihood Education.
PRC is expected to release the exam result within 40-50 working days after the last day of the examination or on December 9, 2022.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring teachers can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.