CHEMICAL TECHNICIAN BOARD EXAM RESULT OCTOBER 2022 — This is the list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Chemical Technician Board Exam on October 19, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Koronadal, Pampanga, Tacloban, and Zamboanga.
Chairman Ms. Adoracion P. Resurreccion and members Ms. Soledad S. Castañeda and Ms. Ma. Theresa C. Cayton of the PRC Board of Chemistry administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here is the list of passers:
- ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY (Practical aspects of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis)
- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY (Fundamentals of basic and practical organic chemistry)
PRC is expected to release the Chemical Technician Board Exam Result within 4 working days after the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring chemical technicians can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.