Real Estate Appraiser Exam Result September 2022 just released
REAL ESTATE APPRAISER EXAM RESULT SEPTEMBER 2022 — The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) just released the Real Estate Appraiser Exam Result September 2022, including the list of passers, top 10 passers, as well as top performing and performance of schools.
According to PRC, 356 out of 626 examinees passed the Real Estate Appraiser Board Examination.
PRC conducted the Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam on September 7, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, and Tacloban.
Chairman Ofelia C. Binag and members Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan and Pilar M. Torres-Banaag of the PRC Board of Real Estate Service administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal
- Fundamentals of real estate principles and practices
- Standards and ethics
- 2.1 Philippine Valuation Standard
- 2.2 International Valuation Standard
- 2.3 National Code of Ethics (DTI)
- Theories and principles in appraisal
- Human and physical geography
- Real estate finance and economics
- Land management system and real property laws
- 6.1 PD 957
- 6.2 BP 220
- 6.3 Family Code
- 6.4 Government Assessment Principles/Taxation (R.A. 7160, Manual on Real Property Appraisal and Assessment Operations, Guide Book on Mass Appraisal)
- 6.5 RESA 9646/IRR
- 6.6 RA 7279
- 6.7 Agri-Law
- 6.8 CARPER
- 6.9 Condominium Act/RA 4726
- 6.10 REIT Law (RA 9856)
- 6.11 Other Laws Affecting Real Estate
- Professional Appraisal Practice
- Methodology of appraisal approaches
- Valuation procedures and research
- Practical appraisal mathematics (statistics and basic mathematics)
- Appraisal report writing
- Appraisal of machinery and equipment
- Case studies
- 6.1 Specialized Valuation
- Government assessment principles/taxation (application/computation)
- Geographical Information System (GIS) (map reading, plotting)
- Current events
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring real estate appraisers can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.