REAL ESTATE APPRAISER EXAM RESULT SEPTEMBER 2022 — This is the top performing schools as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam (REALE) on September 7, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, and Tacloban.
Chairman Ofelia C. Binag and members Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan and Pilar M. Torres-Banaag of the PRC Board of Real Estate Service administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the top performing schools:
|Rank||School||Total No. of Examinees||Total No. Passed||Percentage Passed|
|1||Information and Communication Technology Academy||16||15||93.75%|
- Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal
- Fundamentals of real estate principles and practices
- Standards and ethics
- 2.1 Philippine Valuation Standard
- 2.2 International Valuation Standard
- 2.3 National Code of Ethics (DTI)
- Theories and principles in appraisal
- Human and physical geography
- Real estate finance and economics
- Land management system and real property laws
- 6.1 PD 957
- 6.2 BP 220
- 6.3 Family Code
- 6.4 Government Assessment Principles/Taxation (R.A. 7160, Manual on Real Property Appraisal and Assessment Operations, Guide Book on Mass Appraisal)
- 6.5 RESA 9646/IRR
- 6.6 RA 7279
- 6.7 Agri-Law
- 6.8 CARPER
- 6.9 Condominium Act/RA 4726
- 6.10 REIT Law (RA 9856)
- 6.11 Other Laws Affecting Real Estate
- Professional Appraisal Practice
- Methodology of appraisal approaches
- Valuation procedures and research
- Practical appraisal mathematics (statistics and basic mathematics)
- Appraisal report writing
- Appraisal of machinery and equipment
- Case studies
- 6.1 Specialized Valuation
- Government assessment principles/taxation (application/computation)
- Geographical Information System (GIS) (map reading, plotting)
- Current events
PRC is expected to release the Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam Result within 3 working days after the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring real estate appraisers can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.