What Is “Art” In Tagalog? (Answers)
ART IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “art” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Art”?
“Art” is an English term that refers to the expression of ideas and emotions through a physical medium.
What is “Art” in Tagalog?
“Art” can be directly translated as “sining”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Bob’s interest in art was stimulated by his parents.
- Angelo tries to cultivate Ana’s love for art.
- This province is a popular destination for art lovers.
- Carl frequently exhibits his art at the museum.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Napukaw ng mga magulang ni Bob ang kanyang interes sa sining.
- Sinisikap ni Angelo na linangin ang pagmamahal ni Ana sa sining.
- Ang probinsyang ito ay isang sikat na destinasyon para sa mga mahilig sa sining.
- Madalas na ipinapakita ni Carl ang kanyang sining sa museo.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.