This is the Dental Hygienist Board Exam Result May 2022 List of Passers
DENTAL HYGIENIST BOARD EXAM RESULT MAY 2022 — This is the list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Dental Hygienist licensure examination on May 26-27, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila.
Officer-in-charge Dr. Rodolfo R. Drapete and members Dr. Melinda L. Garcia, Dr. Carlito D. Paragas, Dr. Gloria M. Bumanlag, and Dr. Merlin A. Go of the PRC Board of Dentistry administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here is the list of passers:
A. Basic Medical and Dental Sciences
- General Anatomy
- General and Oral Physiology
- General and Oral Pathology
B. Clinical Dental Subjects I
- Oral Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Anesthesiology and Pharmacology
- Dental Jurisprudence and Practice Management
- Basic Computer
C. Clinical Dental Subjects II
- Pediatric and Orthodontic Dentistry
- Other clinical dentistry subjects
D. Practical Exams
PRC is expected to release the exam result within 2 working days after the last day of the examination.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with a complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring dental hygienists can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.