This is the Real Estate Broker Board Exam Result April 2022 List of Passers.
REAL ESTATE BROKER BOARD EXAM RESULT APRIL 2022 — This is the list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination on April 12, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, and Tacloban.
PRC Board of Real Estate Service Chairman Ofelia C. Binag and members Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan, and Pilar Torres-Banaag (inhibited) administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here is the list of passers:
- Fundamentals of Property Ownership
- Code of Ethics and Responsibilities
- Legal Requirements for Real Estate Service
- Real Estate Laws and Taxation
Special and Technical Knowledge
- Subdivision Development
- Condominium Concept and other Types of Real Estate Holding
- Legal Aspect of Sale, Mortgage and Lease
- Documentation and Registration
- Real Estate Brokerage Practice
- Real Estate Finance and Economics
- Urban and Land Use
- Planning, Development and Zoning
- Basic Principles of Ecology
- Basic Appraisal for Real Estate Brokers
PRC is expected to release the exam result within 3-4 working days after the last day of the examination.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with a complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring real estate brokers can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.