What Is “Biyaya” In English? (Answers)
BIYAYA IN ENGLISH – There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “biyaya” based on the context of the sentence.
What is “Biyaya”?
“Biyaya” is a Tagalog term that refers to courteous goodwill. It also refers to a beneficial thing for which one is grateful.
What is “Biyaya” in English?
“Biyaya” can be directly translated as “blessing”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Ang pagkakaroon ng tunay na pagkakaibigan ay isang biyaya sa buhay.
- Ang tag-ulan ay isang biyaya para sa mga magsasaka sa lalawigan.
- Biyaya para sa mga magulang ang pagkakaroon ng mga sanggol.
- Ang pagkakaroon ng tunay na kaibigan ay isang biyaya.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Having a true friendship is a blessing in life.
- The rainy season is a blessing for farmers in the province.
- Having babies is a blessing for parents.
- A true friend is a blessing.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.