What Is “Challenge” In Tagalog? (Answers)
CHALLENGE IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “challenge” based on context.
What is “challenge”?
“Challenge” is an English term that refers to a call to take part in a competition or contest. It also refers to disputing the truth or validity of something.
What is “challenge” in Tagalog?
“Challenge” can be directly translated as “hamon” or “tutol”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Bob challenged Ben to a duel.
- Ana’s task was to challenge the class president to make a swift solution to the problem.
- Sam was looking forward to the challenge of her new job.
- Will Ben accept Bob’s challenge?
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Hinamon ni Bob si Ben sa isang tunggalian.
- Ang gawain ni Ana ay hamunin ang pangulo ng klase na gumawa ng mabilis na solusyon sa problema.
- Inaasahan ni Sam ang hamon ng kanyang bagong trabaho.
- Tatanggapin kaya ni Ben ang hamon ni Bob?
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.