Here is the Geologist Board Exam Result December 2021 Performance of Schools
GEOLOGIST BOARD EXAM RESULT DECEMBER 2021 — Here are the performance of schools as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Geologist Licensure Examination on December 27-29, 2021 at testing centers in Metro Manila.
PRC Board of Geology Officer-in-charge Benjamin S. Austria and member Elmer B. Billedo administered the board examination.
The December 2021 Geologist board exam is the pilot program for the computer-based licensure examinations of the Professional Regulation Commission.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the performance of schools:
- General Geology (Covering the Earth as a Planet, Structural Geology and the Plate Tectonics Theory, Earth Materials, Earth Processes and Landforms, and Stratigraphy, Historical Geology: The Earth, Philippines and Southeast Asia) 40%
- Petrology and Mineralogy (Covering Chemistry, Crystallography, Physical and Optical Properties of Minerals, Common Rock Forming Minerals, Igneous, Sedimentary and Metamorphic Rocks and Petrographic Techniques) 30%
- Applied Geology (Covering Geologic Resources Applied Geology, Analytical Methods and Tools and Geology as a Profession) 30%
PRC is expected to release the exam result on the last day of the examination.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring geologists can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.