Actual Footage of Man Suffering Electrocution While Washing Car Goes Viral

Netizens Express Reactions on Actual Footage of Man Suffering Electrocution While Washing Car

The actual footage of a man suffering from electrocution while washing their car goes viral and elicits comments from netizens.

Over the past few years, electrocution becomes one of the common cause of deaths among construction workers and several individuals. Electrical shock could cause mild to severe injury and may even lead to death.

Electric companies and the authorities were repeatedly reminding the consumers to be more careful when using electricity or any electrical-related activities to prevent electrocution.


The Facebook page “Philippines CCTV & DASH CAM Spotted” has shared the video footage of a man who suffered electric shock while washing their vehicle. The video garnered various reactions from the online community.

In the video, it can be seen that the guy is cleaning the floor and compressor using pressurized water. He continue to clear the surroundings using the compressor when something unexpected happened

The man suddenly shook while suffering an electric shock due to wet floor and lack of proper grounding. Another person arrived to switch off the circuit break and help the helpless guy but she also suffered electrocution.

The two of them suffered electrocution for a couple of seconds and none of them were able to turn off the switch.

Luckily, one of their colleagues was able to switch off the main switch and haltered the power supply. The electrocution stopped and the two survived without major injuries due to the incident.

The video has a caption of:

Got an electric shock while washing the car

The netizens expressed their reactions to the incident:

What can you say about this video? Just leave your comments and suggestions for this report.

Thank you for visiting Philippine Newspaper ( You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; Facebook page and YouTube channel.

You can also read: Breathtaking Video of Young Boy Gets Electrocuted After Trying to Get His Kite Goes Viral

Leave a Comment