Young Man Picks Up Serpent Thinking It Was Already Dead But Died After Suffering Snake Bite
VILLASIS, PANGASINAN – A young man passed away after picking up a serpent thinking that it was already dead.
A 20-year-old man identified as Jayson Nama of Barangay Tombod Villasis, Pangasinan together with his colleagues found a snake along the road. The group though that the serpent is already dead and smashed it using a wooden stick.
Jayson tried to pick it up thinking that it was already dead but the snake suddenly bites him. The victim has been rushed to the nearest hospital but he eventually passed away due to the venom.
Initially, Nama told his friends and family that he just got his wounds from a nail and keep it the incident as a secret. Eventually, the man revealed the truth that he was bitten by a snake.
Villasis municipal health office Dr. Gloria Liberato advised the public to immediately bring patients with snake bites at the hospital for proper treatment and medication. The official also said that victims should tie the part with snake bite to prevent the quick spread of the venom.
The health authorities explained that snakes usually get out of their homes during hot season.
What can you say about this incident? Just leave your comments and suggestions for this report.
You can also read: Baby Girl Dies After Being Bitten by a Snake