Snake bit a baby girl to death
A baby girl from Purok 6B, Cabadiangan Igangon, San Isidro, Davao del Norte died after being bitten by a snake.
Based on the initial investigation, at around 12:00 noon, Thursday, a disturbance occurred in their residence with their pet dog and cat making a noise.
Suddenly, the child yelled- which made the mother rushed on the scene, believing her daughter was bitten by either of the two animals.
However, a few minutes later, the child fainted and was immediately taken to the hospital but was declared dead on arrival.
The neighbors are not convinced that the baby was bitten by either the cat or dog.
According to 103.9 Radyo Bandera Bacolod, the mother then decided to reach into the hole in the flooring of their house and everyone was shocked upon seeing the animal.
Due to extreme anger, the family killed the snake. The victim was supposed to celebrate her 8-month birthday this coming January 18 but unfortunately, she passed away.
What can you say about this report? Share your thoughts or insights in the comment section below.