2 PM Updates: Tropical Depression Vicky based on latest bulletin
PAGASA announced via its latest bulletin issued at 2 PM today, December 19, 2020, that Tropical Depression Vicky continues to move closer towards the northern-central portion of Palawan.
It is traversing Westward at 20 km/h and has maximum sustained winds of 45 km/h near the center and gustiness of up to 55 km/h.
At 1:00 PM today, the center of Tropical Depression Vicky was located at 185 km East Southeast of Puerto Princesa City, Palawan.
Tropical Cyclone Wind Signal No. 1 has been raised in various parts of the country.
- Northern and central portions of Palawan (Araceli, Dumaran, Taytay, El Nido, San Vicente, Roxas, Puerto Princesa City, Aborlan, Narra, Quezon, Sofronio Espanola)
- Kalayaan Islands
Tropical Depression Vicky Weather Updates:
- Latest Updates as of 8 AM (December 18, 2020)
- Latest Updates as of 11 AM (December 18)
- Latest Updates as of 2 PM (December 18, 2020)
- Latest Updates as of 8 AM (December 19, 2020)
- Latest Updates (as of 11 AM, December 19)
Meanwhile, several parts of the country were drenched with floodwaters following the onslaught of Tropical Depression Vicky.
Heavy rainfall submerged portions of Mindanao particularly Leyte.
It was also reported that due to massive flooding and continuous rains, a landslide occurred in the area killing at least 2 persons.