Tropical Depression Vicky updates as of 8 AM today
PAGASA announced via its latest bulletin issued at 8 AM today, December 19, 2020, that Tropical Depression Vicky continues to move westward and is now nearing the Cagayancillo Islands.
It is traversing Westward at 25 km/h and has maximum sustained winds of 45 km/h near the center and gustiness of up to 55 km/h.
At 7:00 AM today, the center of Tropical Depression Vicky was located at 240 km West of Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte or 285 km East Southeast of Puerto Princesa City, Palawan.
Tropical Cyclone Wind Signal No. 1 has been raised in various parts of the country.
- Northern and central portions of Palawan (Araceli, Dumaran, Taytay, El Nido, San Vicente, Roxas, Puerto Princesa City, Aborlan, Narra, Quezon, Sofronio Espanola)
- Kalayaan Islands
- Negros Oriental
- Central and southern portions of Negros Occidental (Bacolod City, La Castellana, Murcia, La Carlota City, Bago City, Pulupandan, Valladolid, Pontevedra, San Enrique, Moises Padilla, Hinigaran, Isabela, Binalbagan, Himamaylan City, Kabankalan City, Ilog, Candoni, Sipalay City, Hinoba-An, Cauayan),
- Southern portion of Iloilo (Dumangas, Zarraga, New Lucena, Cabatuan, Maasin, Leganes, Santa Barbara, Pavia, Iloilo City, Oton, San Miguel, Alimodian, Leon, Tigbauan, Tubungan, Guimbal, Igbaras, Miagao, San Joaquin)
- Southern portion of Antique (Anini-Y, Tobias Fornier, Hamtic, Sibalom, San Jose, San Remigio, Patnongon, Belison, Valderrama)
- Central portion of Zamboanga del Norte (Siayan, Manukan, Jose Dalman, Sindangan, Bacungan, Godod, Liloy, Salug, Tampilisan, Kalawit, Labason, Gutalac, Baliguian, Siocon, Pres. Manuel A. Roxas)
- Western portion of Zamboanga Sibugay (Tungawan, Roseller Lim, Titay, Ipil, Naga, Kabasalan)