Here are the following legislators allegedly involved in corruption
President Rodrigo Duterte on Monday named the legislators allegedly involved in corruption according to the Presidential Anti-Corruption Commission (PACC).
Before he read the names of the legislators allegedly involved in corruption, the President clarified that being on the list does not mean that there is solid evidence against them.
“The public should be aware that there is no hard evidence, that it cannot be translated by just reading the names that they are already guilty because presumption of innocence would like all throughout until conviction or acquittal,” the President said in a pre-recorded speech.
“I just want to assure everybody that ‘yung pagbasa sa pangalan ninyo is a condemnation or indictment that you are guilty of something… Do not take it as gospel truth,” he added.
Meanwhile, here are the following legislators who are said to be involved in corruption:
- Occidental Mindoro Rep. Josephine Sato
- Former Ifugao Rep. Teodoro Baguilat
- Quezon City Rep. Alfred Vargas
- Misamis Occidental Rep. Henry Oaminal
- Northern Samar Rep. Paul Daza
- Quezon Rep. Angelina Helen Tan
- ACT-CIS Rep. Eric Yap
- Bataan Rep. Geraldine Roman
- Isabela Rep. Alyssa Sheena Tan
What can you say about this report? Share your thoughts or insights in the comment section below.