Direk Cathy Molina Makes Revelations On John Lloyd-Bea Reunion Movie

Must Read

Bea Alonzo’s Exit from Star Magic Confirmed, Is She Still A Kapamilya?

ABS-CBN Confirms Bea Alonzo Left Star Magic BEA ALONZO - ABS-CBN confirmed that...

PAGASA Says LPA To Bring Rains Over Parts of PH (November 26)

PAGASA Releases Latest Weather Updates for Thursday (November 26) The state weather bureau...

PNP Chief Sinas Says They Are Now Preparing for Possible COVID-19 Vaccination

PNP chief Sinas: "baka dudumugin, baka nanakawin, baka i-hoard, masira pa ang vaccine"

Direk Cathy Molina Confirms John Lloyd- Bea Supposedly Set To Do Movie this 2020

DIREK CATHY MOLINA – Blockbuster director Cathy Garcia-Molina made revelations on the reunion movie of John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo.

Undeniably, one of the loveteams that has greatly marked the Philippine showbiz industry is the on-screen tandem of John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo. Both are among the most prominent stars under the ABS-CBN network.

John Lloyd and Bea’s movie One More Chance is really a hit. It had a sequel, the A Second Chance, which also gathered the people in cinemas in 2015.

In 2017, John Lloyd Cruz took an indefinite leave. He visibly spent some time with his then-girlfriend, actress Ellen Adarna. They have a son, Elias Modesto, but have reportedly broken up.

People close to Ellen claimed that she and John Lloyd are only co-parenting their son Elias now. There are reports that the actress is in a relationship with a foreigner.

As for Bea, she had a controversial breakup with Gerald Anderson last year. Meanwhile, visibly, she has moved on from that chapter and is only after happiness now.

visit: Bea Alonzo On Status of Heart Now: “Nagde-date siya”

Many of the fans and supporters of John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo await the reunion movie of the two celebrities. Recently, Direk Cathy Molina confirmed that they’re supposedly set to work on a film this year.

Direk Cathy Molina

Based on a report on Pep, Direk Cathy, John Lloyd, and Bea have already met for the story of the film but it was not pushed through due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Currently, the blockbuster director cannot give a specific date on when the movie of John Lloyd and Bea will be pushed through. Based on the report, she has no idea as to when the actor will be available to make a movie again.

Direk Cathy stressed that she also misses working with John Lloyd. The actor has yet to return to his showbiz career since 2017 and his movie with Bea will supposedly be his comeback on the big screen.

READ ALSO: Bea Alonzo Shares Birthday Message For John Lloyd Cruz

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Bea Alonzo’s Exit from Star Magic Confirmed, Is She Still A Kapamilya?

ABS-CBN Confirms Bea Alonzo Left Star Magic BEA ALONZO - ABS-CBN confirmed that...

PAGASA Says LPA To Bring Rains Over Parts of PH (November 26)

PAGASA Releases Latest Weather Updates for Thursday (November 26) The state weather bureau PAGASA said that the low-pressure...

PNP Chief Sinas Says They Are Now Preparing for Possible COVID-19 Vaccination

PNP chief Sinas: "baka dudumugin, baka nanakawin, baka i-hoard, masira pa ang vaccine" PNP chief Police General Debold...

Filipino Artists Express Condolences Over Jamir Garcia’s Demise

Filipino Artists Express Condolences Over Jamir Garcia’s Demise JAMIR GARCIA – A lot of Filipino artists have expressed...

Bea Alonzo New Manager Speaks Up Regarding Star Cinema Projects

Bea Alonzo New Manager, Shirley Kuan Speaks Up On Actress' Star Cinema Projects BEA ALONZO NEW MANAGER –...

More Articles Like This