PROFESSIONAL FORESTER EXAM RESULT OCTOBER 2022 — The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) just released the Professional Forester Exam Result October 2022, including the list of passers, top 10 passers, as well as top performing and performance of schools.
According to PRC, 1,116 out of 2,034 examinees passed the Professional Forester Licensure Exam.
PRC conducted the Professional Forester Licensure Exam on October 26-27, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
Chairman Neria A. Andin and members Jose A. Lorenzo and Gerardo T. Cabreros of the PRC Board for Foresters administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- FOREST ECOSYSTEM (Forest Botany, Dendrology, Forest Ecology, Forest Soils, Tree Physiology, Forest Entomology, Forest Pathology Forest Biodiversity, Forest Genetics and
- FOREST POLICY AND GOVERNANCE (Forest History, Policy and Administration, Social Forestry and Extension, Forest Protection, Environment and Sustainable Development, Professional Ethics and Values)
- FOREST ENGINEERING AND UTILIZATION (Wood Structure and Identification, Wood Physics and Mechanics, Wood Seasoning and Preservation, Forest Products Utilization, Utilization of Non-Timber Forest Products)
- FOREST RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (Forest Biometry, Mensuration and Inventory, Forest Management, Forest Economics and Finance, Range Management, Multiple Uses Forestry, Silvicultural Methods/Systems, Forest Nursery, Forest Plantation)
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring foresters can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.