Francis Leo Marcos Under CIDG Investigation for Wearing Police Uniform

Francis Leo Marcos

CIDG Probes Francis Leo Marcos for Wearing Police Uniform The Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) is investigating vlogger Norman Mangusin, also known as Francis Leo Marcos, over a viral photo showing him in a police uniform. CIDG chief Major General Robert Alexander Morico confirmed the investigation but did not provide details regarding subpoenas or … Read more

Jimmy Bondoc Defends Bong Go Amid ICC Allegations

Jimmy Bondoc

Jimmy Bondoc Calls ICC Claims Against Bong Go Baseless JIMMY BONDOC – The singer-songwriter expressed how deeply hurt he felt over Senator Bong Go being linked to the International Criminal Court (ICC) cases concerning former President Rodrigo Duterte’s war on drugs. As a close friend, Bondoc said it was painful to see someone he personally … Read more

Robin Padilla Admits Feeling ‘Depressed’ After Allies Linked to Drug War Case

Robin Padilla

Robin Padilla Reacts Strongly to ICC Document Involving Close Political Allies ROBIN PADILLA – The senator admitted feeling deeply emotional and distressed after learning that his close allies, Ronald dela Rosa and Bong Go, were identified as alleged co-perpetrators of former President Rodrigo Duterte in a document released by the International Criminal Court. He shared … Read more

Sandiganbayan Enters Not Guilty Plea for Bong Revilla in Ghost Project Controversy

Bong Revilla

Court Records Not Guilty Plea for Bong Revilla in Bulacan Flood Project Case The Sandiganbayan Third Division formally entered a not guilty plea on behalf of former senator Ramon Bong Revilla Jr. in connection with a malversation case tied to the alleged ₱92.8-million ghost flood control project in Pandi, Bulacan. During his arraignment, Revilla declined … Read more

Dela Rosa, Bong Go Named by ICC as Co-Perpetrators in Duterte Drug War

ICC

ICC Cites Ronald dela Rosa, Bong Go in Rodrigo Duterte Drug War Case ICC – The International Criminal Court has identified Senators Ronald dela Rosa and Bong Go, along with several former police and government officials, as alleged co-perpetrators in the case against former president Rodrigo Duterte in connection with the controversial anti-drug campaign. Their … Read more

Cayetano Pushes for Digital System to Make Government Aid Easier to Access

Cayetano

Cayetano Urges Digital Shift to Speed Up Assistance for Poor Families ALAN PETER CAYETANO – The senator is pushing for a more digital and simpler way for Filipinos to apply for government assistance, especially for medical, burial, and other forms of financial aid. His proposal came after discussions in the Senate of the Philippines on … Read more

Man Arrested for Stealing Two Fudgee Barr Worth ₱26 in Cebu

Fudgee Barr

Police File Theft Charges Against Man Who Took Two Fudgee Barr A 39-year-old unemployed man, identified only as Charles, was arrested in Cebu City after allegedly stealing two Fudgee Barr chocolate snack cakes worth 26 pesos from a 7-Eleven convenience store. The incident happened at a branch near his home on Salvador Extension Street in … Read more

Robin Padilla Says Today’s Youth Are Becoming Weaker

Robin Padilla

Robin Padilla Speaks Out on Youth, Depression, and Social Media ROBIN PADILLA – The senator shared his thoughts during a Senate hearing about the safety of children on social media, expressing concern about how today’s generation is growing up. He said that many young people today seem more emotionally sensitive compared to those from older … Read more

Willie Revillame Among Bidders in Discaya Luxury Car Auction; Controversial Rolls-Royce Sold

Discaya

Discaya Cars Up for Auction, Only Rolls-Royce Sold Amid Celebrity Bidders WILLIE REVILLAME – The TV host was reportedly among the registered bidders for luxury vehicles previously owned by controversial contractors Sarah and Curlee Discaya. The Bureau of Customs (BOC) held a public auction on February 11, 2026, featuring ten high-end vehicles, eight of which … Read more

Cynthia Villar Breaks Silence on Viral Confrontation with a Security Guard

Cynthia Villar

Cynthia Villar Explains Her Side of the Heated Altercation with a Security Guard CYNTHIA VILLAR – The former senator released a statement explaining her side regarding the recent incident involving security personnel at BF Resort Village in Las Piñas City, which quickly spread online and drew mixed reactions from the public. According to her clarification, … Read more