Steps for SSS Calamity Loan 2023 Application Process
SSS CALAMITY LOAN 2023 – Here is a guide for the members of the Social Security System with regards to the application process.
Natural calamities are among the occurrences in which the impact cannot be predicted. Typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, and other natural disasters may leave a little or no damage at all to destruction of buildings and loss of lives depending on their intensity. Also, the preparation of the people and the authorities in the target area play a huge part.
In times of calamities, there is an advantage or somehow a safety net for individuals who manage an active account to the Social Security System. The members who have updated accounts may turn to the state-run social insurance giant for the SSS Calamity Loan 2023 offer.
Through the Calamity Loan offer, the Social Security System wants to make sure that their members have something to turn to for assistance in recovering from the impacts of a natural disaster. To qualify for the loan offer, the member must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- resident of an area declared under a State of Calamity
- with at least 36 monthly contributions posted to SSS, six (6) of which posted within the last 12 months before the month of the application for SSS Calamity Loan
- If self-employed, voluntary, or land-based overseas Filipino worker (OFW), member must have posted at least six (6) monthly contributions under the current coverage/membership type before the month of the application for SSS Calamity Loan
- has not availed final benefits from the SSS
- has no outstanding balance in the SSS Loan Restructuring Program (LRP) or CLAP
With regards to the SSS Calamity Loan amount, it may vary depending on the 12 monthly salary credits of a member-borrower. If you wish to apply for the loan offer, prepare the SSS Calamity Loan requirements 2023 and submit them to a branch of the SSS nearest to you. The loan application can be filed by the SSS member himself/herself or by an authorized representative.