What Is “Talata” In English? (Answers)
TALATA IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “talata” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Talata”?
“Talata” is a Tagalog term that refers to a section of a piece of writing that begins on a new line and contains at least one sentence.
What is “Talata” in English?
“Talata” can be directly translated as “paragraph”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Nagpasya si George na magsulat ng isang talata tungkol sa pelikulang pinanood niya.
- Sinabi ni Leah kay Mark na gumawa ng mas marami pang mga talata tungkol sa paksang ito.
- Alam nina Ben at Bob kung paano gumawa ng isang simpleng talata.
- Nais malaman ni Danica ang tungkol sa paggawa ng isang talata.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- George decided to write a paragraph about the movie he watched.
- Leah told Mark to make more paragraphs about this topic.
- Ben and Bob know how to make a simple paragraph.
- Danica wants to know about making a paragraph.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.