What Is “Lababo” In English? (Answers)
LABABO IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “lababo” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Lababo”?
“Lababo” is a Tagalog term that refers to a large fixed container that is mainly used for washing dishes in a kitchen, with taps to supply water.
What is “Lababo” in English?
“Lababo” can be directly translated as “sink”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Palaging naghuhugas ng pinggan sa lababo si Ana.
- Nagagandahan si Mark sa disenyo ng lababo ni Leah.
- Sa lababo naghuhugas ng kamay sina Bea at Betty.
- Masyadong mataas ang lababo sa kusina para kay Patrick.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Ana always washes plates in the sink.
- Mark admires the design of Leah’s sink.
- Bea and Betty wash their hands in the sink.
- The kitchen sink is too high for Patrick.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.