What Is “Sadness” In Tagalog? (Answers)
SADNESS IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “sadness” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Sadness”?
“Sadness” is an English term that refers to the feeling of being unhappy or the state of being sad.
What is “Sadness” in Tagalog?
“Sadness” can be directly translated as “kalungkutan”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Mark sensed Ana’s deep sadness.
- Ella asked Daniel about the reason for his sadness.
- Patrick’s eyes expressed deep sadness.
- Leah told Carl that there’s a tinge of sadness in his voice.
- Ben and Bea felt a deep sadness.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Naramdaman ni Mark ang matinding kalungkutan ni Ana.
- Tinanong ni Ella si Daniel kung ano ang dahilan ng kanyang kalungkutan.
- Bakas sa mga mata ni Patrick ang matinding kalungkutan.
- Sinabi ni Leah kay Carl na may bahid ng kalungkutan sa kanyang boses.
- Nakaramdam ng matinding kalungkutan sina Ben at Bea.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.