What Is “Medyas” In English? (Answers)
MEDYAS IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “medyas” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Medyas”?
“Medyas” is a Tagalog term that refers to a piece of clothing that covers one’s foot and ankle.
What is “Medyas” in English?
“Medyas” can be directly translated as “sock”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Hindi mahanap ni Carl ang kanyang medyas.
- Bumili si Danica ng isang pares ng medyas sa tindahan.
- Gustong malaman nina Bob at Betty kung paano gumawa ng medyas
- Tinanong ni Leah si Marco kung nakita niya ang kanyang medyas.
- Palaging nakasuot ng medyas si George.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Carl can’t find his socks.
- Danica bought a pair of socks at the store.
- Bob and Betty want to know how to make socks
- Leah asked Marco if he found her sock.
- George always wears socks.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.