Black Mood Definition, Sentence Examples
BLACK MOOD MEANING – Find out what black mood really means. Example sentences of this idiomatic expression can also be found here.
This colloquial expression has been used for a long time to denote a variety of negative emotions, from anger to melancholy and depression. Black has historically been a color associated with darkness, doom, and death. There is no proof of a timeframe.
Black Mood Meaning:
- to be enraged, irritable, or temperate
- be gloomy, sad, or melancholy
- feeling depressed, gloomy, blue, or annoyed
READ ALSO: Dog’s Life Meaning & Sentence Examples
Here are examples of sentences that use black mood:
- I apologized to Rick already. It told him that I was in a dark mood these days.
- Oliver was in one of his black moods today, and no amount of cajoling could snap him out of it.
- My mom suffered from black moods as she got older.
- Wendy was in a black mood for weeks after her car was stolen and her boyfriend dumped him for her best friend.
READ ALSO: Run For Cover Meaning & Sentence Examples
Thanks for reading, I hope you learned something on this topic. Until the next topic only here at Newspapers.ph
Please like and follow/subscribe:
Newspapers YouTube Channel
Newspapers Facebook Page