What Is “Balita” In English? (Answers)
BALITA IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “balita” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Balita”?
“Balita” is a Tagalog term that refers to an information about a recent event or a recently changed situation.
What is “Balita” in English?
“Balita” can be directly translated as “news”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Nakikinig ng balita sa radio sina Bob at Betty.
- Gustong malaman ni Leah ang reaksyon ni Mark matapos marinig ang magandang balita.
- Napaiyak si Patrick nang marinig ang balita sa telebisyon.
- Sinabihan ni Ella si Angelo na huwag maniwala sa mga pekeng balita.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Bob and Betty are listening to the news on the radio.
- Leah wants to know Mark’s reaction after hearing the good news.
- Patrick cried when he heard the news on television.
- Ella told Angelo not to believe in fake news.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.