What Is “Simbolo” In English? (Answers)
SIMBOLO IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “simbolo” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Simbolo”?
“Simbolo” is a Tagalog term that refers to something that stands or represents something else, especially a material object representing something.
What is “Simbolo” in English?
“Simbolo” can be directly translated as “symbol”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Sinabi ni Mark kay Leah na ang hugis ng puso ay simbolo ng pag-ibig.
- Naniniwala siya na ang krus ay simbolo ng Kristiyanismo.
- Gusto nina Ben at Bob na malaman ang simbolo ng bagay na ito.
- Sinabi ni Ella kay George na ang kalapati ay simbolo ng kapayapaan.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Mark told Leah that the heart shape is the symbol of love.
- Carla believes the cross is the symbol of Christianity.
- Ben and Bob want to know the symbol of this thing.
- Ella told George that the dove is a symbol of peace.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.