RATE SSS CONTRIBUTION 2023 – Below is a guide on how much you must pay as monthly contribution to the Social Security System this year.
The rate of the monthly contribution to the Social Security System (SSS) changes from time to time. Thus, it is important to stay updated as to how much you must contribute to the social insurance institution monthly to avail its benefits and loans most especially in times of need.
SSS Contribution 2023: Full List of Members Monthly Contribution Rates Based on Income
Guide on SSS Contribution 2023 for All Types of Members
SSS CONTRIBUTION 2023 – Here is a full list of the monthly contribution rates set for the members of the Social Security System this year.
In the Philippines, most individuals who are working in private companies are members of the Social Security System (SSS). It is a state-run government institution where members pay for a monthly contribution and the accumulated savings can qualify them to benefits, loans, and other services offered by the social insurance institution.
There are significant points in terms of the SSS Contribution 2023. Here are some of the key details on the changes in the SSS contribution rates this year:
- the employer contribution rate is up from 8.5% to 9.5%
- the increase is between P40 to P200 for SSS members who earn P20,000 and below
- the increase is P950.00 for SSS members who are earning P30,000 and above
- the minimum monthly salary credit (MSC) is P4,000
- the maximum monthly salary credit (MSC) is P30,000
SSS Contribution 2023 for Employees of Private Companies & the Employers’ Share
SSS Contribution 2023 for Self-Employed Members
SSS Contribution 2023 for Voluntary Members and Non-Working Spouse
SSS Contribution 2023 for Kasambahays and Household Employers
SSS Contribution 2023 for Land-Based Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)
Based on PhilPad, the deadline of the monthly contribution to the Social Security System for regular employers and employees; household employers; and self-employed, non-working spouse, and voluntary members is on the last day of the month while OFW members of SSS has the following deadline:
- for the contributions from January to September, you can pay for it until December 31 of the applicable year
- for contributions from October to December, the deadline is set on January 31 of the following year
You may also visit – How To Apply for SSS Salary Loan Online & the Requirements