What Is “Wall” In Tagalog? (Answers)
WALL IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “wall” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Wall”?
“Wall” is an English term that refers to a continuous vertical brick or stone structure that divides or encloses an area of land.
What is “Wall” in Tagalog?
“Wall” can be directly translated as “pader“ or “dingding“. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Mark had several photos of his ex-girlfriend hanging on the wall of his house.
- Bea helped Ben hang a picture on the wall.
- George designed the wall with pictures and artworks.
- Carla didn’t notice the holes in the wall.
- Bob enjoyed looking at the paintings hanging on the wall of Betty’s house..
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- May ilang mga larawan ng kanyang dating kasintahan si Mark na nakasabit sa dingding ng kanyang bahay.
- Tinulungan ni Bea si Ben na magsabit ng litrato sa dingding.
- Dinesenyohan ni George ang dingding ng mga larawan at likhang sining.
- Hindi napansin ni Carla ang mga butas sa dingding.
- Natuwa si Bob sa pagtingin sa mga painting na nakasabit sa dingding ng bahay ni Betty.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.