What Is “Teacher” In Tagalog? (Answers)
TEACHER IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “teacher” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Teacher”?
“Teacher” is an English term that refers to someone who teaches, usually as a job at a school or a similar institution.
What is “Teacher” in Tagalog?
“Teacher” can be directly translated as “guro“. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Ben told Bob that he wants to be a teacher.
- Carl didn’t understand what the teacher said.
- Marco and Leah are both very competent teachers.
- Danica’s teacher wrote something on the blackboard.
- Betty told Bea that the handsome guy at the canteen might be their new teacher.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Sinabi ni Ben kay Bob na gusto niyang maging isang guro.
- Hindi naintindihan ni Carl ang sinabi ng guro.
- Parehong napakahusay na guro sina Marco at Leah.
- May sinulat sa pisara ang guro ni Danica.
- Sinabi ni Betty kay Bea na baka ang gwapong lalaki sa canteen ang bago nilang guro.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.