What Is “Sun” In Tagalog? (Answers)
SUN IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “sun” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Sun”?
“Sun” is an English term that refers to the luminous celestial body around which the earth and other planets revolve.
What is “Sun” in Tagalog?
“Sun” can be directly translated as “araw“. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Mark thinks that the earth revolves around the sun.
- Angelo could feel the sun on his neck.
- Carl told Danica that the sun is starting to go down.
- Bob wore sunglasses to protect his eyes from the sun.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Iniisip ni Mark na umiikot ang mundo sa araw.
- Ramdam ni Angelo ang sikat ng araw sa kanyang leeg.
- Sinabi ni Carl kay Danica na nagsisimula nang lumubog ang araw.
- Nagsuot ng salaming pang-araw si Bob upang protektahan ang kanyang mga mata mula sa sikat ng araw.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.