PHYSICIAN LICENSURE EXAM RESULT OCTOBER 2022 — The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) just released the Physician Licensure Exam Result October 2022, including the list of passers, top 10 passers, as well as top performing and performance of schools.
According to PRC, 3,826 out of 5,958 examinees passed the Physician Licensure Exam Exam.
PRC conducted the Physician Licensure Exam (PLE) on October 21, 22, 28, and 29, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro,Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
Chairman Dr. Godofreda V. Dalmacion and members Dr. Eleanor B. Almoro, Dr. Zenaida L. Antonio, Dr. Martha O. Nucum, Dr. Efren C. Laxamana, and Dr. Joanna V. Remo of the PRC Board of Medicine administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Anatomy and Histology
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Legal Medicine, Ethics and Medical Jurisprudence
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Surgery and Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Rhinology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatrics and Nutrition
- Preventive Medicine and Public Health
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring physicians can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.