PHARMACIST LICENSURE EXAM RESULT NOVEMBER 2022 — The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) just released the Pharmacist Licensure Exam Result November 2022, including the list of passers, top 10 passers, as well as top performing and performance of schools.
According to PRC, 2,390 out of 3,828 examinees passed the Pharmacist Licensure Exam.
PRC conducted the Pharmacist Licensure Exam on November 9 & 10, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga
OIC Dr. Adelina C. Royo and members Dr. Mildred B. Oliveros and Mr. Anthony Aldrin C. Santiago of the PRC Board of Pharmacy administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY (Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Organic Pharmaceutical And Medicinal Chemistry; Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- PHARMACOGNOSY (Plant Chemistry; Biochemistry)
- PRACTICE OF PHARMACY (Compounding-Dispensing; Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Calculations)
- PHARMACOLOGY-PHARMACOKINETICS (Toxicology; Incompatibilities and Adverse Drug Reactions)
- PHARMACEUTICS (Manufacturing Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms; Physical Pharmacy; Jurisprudence and Ethics)
- QUALITY ASSURANCE/QUALITY CONTROL (Drug Testing with Instrumentation, Microbiology and Public Health)
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring pharmacists can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.