What Is “Person” In Tagalog? (Answers)
PERSON IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “person” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Person”?
“Person” is an English term that refers to a human being regarded as an individual.
What is “Person” in Tagalog?
“Person” can be directly translated as “tao“. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Mark was the oldest person in the room.
- Betty thinks Bob is a difficult person to deal with.
- Christian is not the type of person who likes to spread rumors.
- Danica was the last person to finish eating.
- Ben told Bea that she’s the smartest person he knows.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Si Mark ang pinakamatandang tao sa kwarto.
- Iniisip ni Betty na si Bob ay isang taong mahirap pakitunguhan.
- Hindi si Christian ang tipo ng tao na mahilig magpakalat ng tsismis.
- Si Danica ang huling taong nakatapos kumain.
- Sinabi ni Ben kay Bea na siya ang pinakamatalinong taong kilala niya..
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.