What Is “Critic” In Tagalog? (Answers)
CRITIC IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “critic” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Critic”?
“Critic” is an English term that refers to someone who expresses an unfavorable opinion of something.
What is “Critic” in Tagalog?
“Critic” can be directly translated as “kritiko“. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Ana thinks Carlo is a critic rather than a novelist.
- Mark became more famous as a critic.
- Danica told George that his worst critic is himself.
- Bea thinks Bob is a very discerning art critic.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Iniisip ni Ana na si Carlo ay isang kritiko sa halip na isang nobelista.
- Mas sumikat si Mark bilang isang kritiko.
- Sinabi ni Danica kay George na ang kanyang pinakamasamang kritiko ay ang kanyang sarili.
- Sa tingin ni Bea ay napakahusay na kritiko ng sining si Bob.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.