What Is “Building” In Tagalog? (Answers)
BUILDING IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “building” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Building”?
“Building” is an English term that refers to a structure with a roof and walls.
What is “Building” in Tagalog?
“Building” can be directly translated as “gusali“. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Ben told Bea that dogs are not allowed in this building.
- Carla lives on the second floor of this building.
- Angelo thinks this building is a government property.
- Danica greets George whenever he enters the building.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Sinabi ni Ben kay Bea na bawal ang aso sa gusaling ito.
- Nakatira si Carla sa ikalawang palapag ng gusaling ito.
- Sa tingin ni Angelo ay pag-aari ng gobyerno ang gusaling ito.
- Binabati ni Danica si George sa tuwing pumapasok siya sa gusali.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.