Chemical Technician Board Exam Result October 2022 just released
CHEMICAL TECHNICIAN BOARD EXAM RESULT OCTOBER 2022 — The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) just released the Chemical Technician Board Exam Result October 2022, including the list of passers, top 10 passers, as well as top performing and performance of schools.
According to PRC, 2,204 out of 2,588 examinees passed the Chemical Technician Licensure Examination.
PRC conducted the Chemical Technician Board Exam on October 19, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Koronadal, Pampanga, Tacloban, and Zamboanga.
Chairman Ms. Adoracion P. Resurreccion and members Ms. Soledad S. Castañeda and Ms. Ma. Theresa C. Cayton of the PRC Board of Chemistry administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY (Practical aspects of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis)
- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY (Fundamentals of basic and practical organic chemistry)
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring chemical technicians can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.