Blind Date Definition, Sentence Examples
BLIND DATE MEANING – Find out what blind date really means. Example sentences of this idiomatic expression can also be found here.
Understanding idioms will help you communicate more fluently in English. Idioms are most commonly used in spoken and written language. Proficiency in idioms improves communication skills.
Idioms have a great impact on vocabulary because they are commonly used. You can say a lot with just a few words.
- Date someone you’ve never met.
- A type of dating between people who have never met before, often arranged by a mutual friend.
- Meet strangers in public.
- A matchmaking where two people who have never met try to establish a romantic relationship.
READ ALSO: Top Dog Meaning & Sentence Examples
Here are examples of sentences that use blind date:
- Can you believe that Georgia and I were set up on a blind date by her dad?
- I’m going on a blind date with a guy that Philip knows from high school.
- I went on a blind date with my sister’s roommate, Patricia.
- I could set you on a blind date with a boy from work; you’d absolutely love him.
- He agreed to go on a blind date with her friend’s former girlfriend.
READ ALSO: Class Act Meaning & Sentence Examples
Thanks for reading, I hope you learned something on this topic. Until the next topic only here at Newspapers.ph
Please like and follow/subscribe:
Newspapers YouTube Channel
Newspapers Facebook Page