What Is “Work” In Tagalog? (Answers)
WORK IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “work” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Work”?
“Work” is an English term that refers to an activity involving physical or mental effort done to achieve a purpose or result. It also refers to a task that needs to be undertaken.
What is “Work” in Tagalog?
“Work” can be directly translated as “trabaho”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Leah managed to finish her work without any help.
- Carla doesn’t like discussing her work with Danica.
- Angela always hugs her children when she returns from work.
- Ella worked all day and was completely worn out.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Nagawa ni Leah na tapusin ang kanyang trabaho nang walang anumang tulong.
- Ayaw ni Carla na pag-usapan nila ni Danica ang kanyang trabaho.
- Laging niyayakap ni Angela ang kanyang mga anak kapag siya ay bumalik mula sa trabaho.
- Nagtrabaho nang buong araw si Ella at siya’y pagod na pagod na.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.