RME Board Exam Result September 2022 just released
RME BOARD EXAM RESULT SEPTEMBER 2022 — The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) just released the Registered Master Electrician Board Exam Result September 2022, including the list of passers, top 10 passers, as well as top performing and performance of schools.
According to PRC, 2,433 out of 3,857 examinees passed the Registered Master Electrician Board Examination.
PRC conducted the Registered Master Electrician (RME) Licensure Exam on September 5, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
Chairman Engr. Francis V. Mapile and member Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza of the PRC Board of Electrical Engineering administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Technical Subjects (Basic Electricity, RA 7920, Tools, Test Equipment, Electrical Measurements, Lighting, Wirings and Materials, Fuses, Breakers, Switches, Motors, Starters, Generators, Transformers, Operation, Working Principles, Maintenance, Transmission and Distribution Lines, Substation, Ohm’s Law and others)
- Philippine Electrical Code Parts 1 & 2 (General Installation Requirements, Wiring Methods and Materials, Wiring Devices, Tools and Techniques, Wiring Ampacity and Protection, Equipment for General Use, Special Occupancies, Special Equipment, Special Conditions, Lighting and Wiring, Motor and Generator Wiring Connections, Communications and Signaling Wiring, Electrical Safety and others)
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring master electricians can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.